How do I get Started?
Contact lenses – starting out
Below is a summary of the steps to successful contact lens wear.
- Sight test.
- Free contact lens trial.
- After the day trial we will show you how to place the lenses on the eye and how to remove them.
- Following this you will get to go home with some lenses.
- You will need to have your 1st check up within one week of getting your lenses.
- You can then order a supply of lenses and join our aftercare and support programme (£8.50 per month).
- 2nd check up two weeks/ four weeks later – to review the fitting of the lens and how you are getting on.
- Done!!….see you in 10 months time.