Corporate Eye Care
At Ruth Bigger Opticians we have put together an attractive package catering for safety and/or VDU eyecare for local businesses and their employees that will ensure compliance to HSE regulations conveniently and cost effectively.
We can conduct sessions at your workplace or at our modern practice on Clooney Terrace Waterside.
We also offer a tailored Corporate Scheme if you would like to reward your employees with a little extra help towards their spectacles if not required solely for VDU.
Our scheme is easily implemented with no set up costs and minimum administrative requirements.
The service is well-perceived by staff, and can save large amounts of paperwork in reclaiming external fees, paying through expenses etc.; it also ensures that all employees receive a fair and equal service.
We can enable your business to demonstrate your commitment to health & safety and as beneficiaries of Corporate Eyecare employers will receive:
• A full eye examination by one of our Optometrists.
• 10% of frames in practice for all employees.
• Subsequent eye examinations at regular intervals as specified by the examining Optometrist (normally every 2 years). We can arrange the recall for you.
• A wide selection of VDU specific / safety glasses ( employees can contribute themselves to upgrade to alternative frames if they wish).
• Account facilities subject to volume examination and dispensing fees. There is no need to join pre-paid VDU/ Safety eye care voucher schemes.